11.18.2013

Things I'll Never Understand

I'm unashamedly stealing this post idea from the lovely Erin at Living in Yellow. All credit for this clever post topic goes to her Readers.
^Why I haven't talked to this girl in years but think about her ALL the time and miss her like crazy.

How people don't like green tea lattes. They're just freaking delicious, like an Asian Thanksgiving in a cup.

How Chinese people can run away, scared of Chara when she's smiling, has her tail wagging and her tongue out while looking at them with the most innocent, playful of eyes.

How the majority of Chinese people live on such low, $300 a month, salaries.

Why the most annoying of songs never leave my head. What does the fox say, ya'll? And how exciting is it really that it is Friday?

How someone cannot like The Office. Pure comedy, right there.

I'm gonna have to agree with Erin on this one, how does someone go into Target and leave with only what they intended to buy? Did they not see the clothes section? Home decor? Office supplies? It's a mystery to me.

Why Zachary doesn't want to play with my hair every night for 2 hours plus.

How people stick to budgets. Zachary is working really hard on teaching me this one.

How I can ever not drink Starbucks every day. That might have something to do with the sticking to budgets one.

How anyone cannot think a maggot is the most disgusting thing ever.

How people can eat chicken feet. I don't understand how it's done. There's no meat on it.

Why plane tickets aren't free. I mean I guess I understand why they're not, but that would be awesome, right?

So, tell me, what don't you understand?

2 comments :

Rachel said...

To this day I don't understand eating chicken feet or fish heads, either. I'll eat both chicken feet and fish head curry, but just the curry part, I'll strategically leave the rest of it in the pot! I still haven't heard the fox song, and for that I'm grateful.

Sybil@PeaceitallTogether said...

Can't say that I agree about The Office. But, I definitely understand your points about Target, Starbucks and having my hair played with :)

Pin It button on image hover