12.06.2013

Numbers.


12. Number of formerly gorgeous orange/pink roses. Formerly because they're dying and must be replaced by some Christmas-themed red ones soon! 

4. The number of students we're taking to a Christmas fair tomorrow. Can't wait! 

298. Yuan. The amount it would cost me to buy the stuff to make a gingerbread house from a local German bakery. Almost $45. So expensive but I reallllllllllly want to do it!

2. The number of trees we set up for Christmas this year. :) One is a baby one that sits on the coffee table but still, that counts right?

405. The number of posts we've (I say we, because at one time Zachary actually did post!) posted on The Mosby's in China. 

19. Days until Christmas! Eeek!

46. The number of days until we leave for Thailand, Lord willing. 

4. The number of pounds I've lost since starting on the journey of moving away from my heaviest. Taking it day by day.

50. The amount you get off when you buy one item at Target. Buy 1, Get 1 50% off

30. The price of a dress I really want from Target. Maybe it's because I live in Asia, but I'm obsessed with lace, still. 

4. The number of Christmases we've been overseas as of this Christmas.

5. The number of years we've been married on December 20. 

-3.5 The number of my contact prescription that I had filled yesterday on the China cheap. 

3:16 The number where God shares how much He loves you. So much that He gave His only son, so that you may have life. 
"For God so loved the world, that He gave His only son, that who ever believe in Him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16

14. The number of random numbered things I just shared with you. I know. Super interesting. 

100000 times I love you!post signature

1 comment :

jackie jade said...

what a fun idea to do a post by the numbers. great work with the weight loss. It's especially hard this time of year!
-- jackie @ jade and oak

Pin It button on image hover